October 24, 2010

Photo of the Week - October 24, 2010


Friends and Family,

I was Bluffton bound on Friday afternoon. My goal this weekend was to give some TLC to my parents, especially my Mom after her knee replacement surgery a few weeks ago. Much to my surprise and joy, she was up walking and faithfully doing her exercises. She is well on the road to recovery...so much so that she was up for getting out of the house to go out to eat. We went to a Sunday brunch favorite, The Snug. Where good food and good friends come together!

May you enjoy both good food and good friends in the week ahead!

Jada


No I cannot forget where it is that I come from
I cannot forget the people who love me
Yeah, I can be myself here in this small town
And people let me be just what I want to be
- from Small Town by John Mellencamp

No comments: