October 18, 2009

Photo of the Week - October 18, 2009


Friends,

I just returned from a trip to Long Beach, California. I should have palm trees and sunshine in my photo...but instead I have a picture of friends and co-workers from Caterpillar and the local section of Society of Women Engineers (SWE). A few of us had the chance to attend the SWE Conference. I did get out to see the beach in the mornings before the seminar and career fair were underway. I came home inspired and challeneged by the messages I heard at the conference. Overall, I'm very thankful for the opportunities I have had in life to pursue an education and employment. It was great to travel, but oh soo nice to return home.

Have a great week.

Jada

ps. I had a chance to meet and hear a message from the creator of this website. Good times...http://www.engineeryourlife.org/cms/whyengineering.aspx

No comments: